What Will I Learn?
- Learn the 10 Tools and Techniques and 43 Knowledge and Skills areas needed to pass the PMI-ACP(sm) Exam!
- Learn Real World Agile techniques used successfully by real teams!
- Walk through the entire Agile Development Lifecycle end to end using a practical real world project.
- Learn real world techniques for planning, estimating and prioritizing requirements in an Agile way.
- Learn how to build self-organizing high performing teams.
- Learn how to engage and delight your business customers and through early and frequent delivery of value.
- Improve requirements gathering through collaborative brainstorming, breaking down epics and defining acceptance tests.
- Learn how to create simple yet powerful visible Agile tracking reports.
- Get tips on advanced topics such as scaling Agile to large projects, distributed teams and lean portfolio management.
About the Course
We can run this 21-PDU 3-day (or 5 half-day) course at your location--within 50 miles of Philadelphia. We are a licensed re-seller of Agile Transformation Inc.'s PMI-ACP courseware, and the only provider for this content in the Philadelphia region.
- Learn the entire Agile Lifecycle with real-world practical techniques!
- Covers the key PMI Learning Objectives needed to pass the PMI-ACP exam.
- Designed with 60% interactive group activities!
- Designed to walk you through the Agile Lifecycle activities end to end.
- Uses a Real World end to end example Software and Non Software project for maximum learning!
- You walk away with valuable course material, handouts and cheat sheets to support you on your projects.
- Included in the course are the opportunity to take pre-tests and practice exams so that you can chart your success and feel ready to take the exam.
Who should attend?
Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers, QA/Testers, IT Leaders, Project Stakeholders, and other Team Members and Managers interested in passing the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner PMI-ACP exam.